Monday, February 29, 2016

Guy Greetings meets Going Global

I love making flowery, sparkly brightly colored cards.  So sometimes I feel like I tend to struggle with masculine cards.  Thankfully Stampin' Up! has lots of great stamps and DSP to make this super easy.  I decided to combine two masculine stamp sets, Guy Greetings and Going Global.  Check out my card:


I also used some newer DSP with an older ribbon.  The Going Places Suite is great for guy cards but I thought I would pull out the anchor from Guy Greetings.  The strip of compass paper was actually some scraps I had left, so glad I kept it.  I stamped the compass from Going Global in Sahara Sand and then layered the anchor over top in Mossy Meadow.  All the DSP comes from the Going Places DSP stack, such great colors and patterns there!  Finally I added the Natural Chevron ribbon because it had a nautical feel for me.  Thanks for looking.  For more masculine cards, head over to SSI where it is Masculine Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment