Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Calories Don't Count

Man, don't you wish that was true.  On birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions the calories wouldn't count.  I have a 20th high school reunion coming up in the fall and I would love to look my best.  But I do love cakes and sweets so its hard.  I saw the theme challenge over at the Friday Mash Up and knew I could make a sweet birthday card, pun intended!


Here is my card:


This was a quick and easy card, perfect for showing off that great DSP paper stack.  I also added a strip of the new Metallic Glitter Tape, a new Sale-A-Bration item.  I thought it needed a little something extra so I used the fun pop up thinlit die for the inside and colored it with some Stampin' Write Markers.  



Below is a complete shopping list.  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card, love the touch of sparkle and the pop up for the inside!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute birthday card! I love the little bits of bling and the inside pop up! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the inside and how you tied the candles in with it. So cute! Thanks so much for joining in at our Friday Mashup challenge. We truly appreciate you! ~amy

    ReplyDelete