Monday, February 22, 2016

February Mystery Challenge

Another Monday and another challenge from SSI.  Today we have the mystery challenge, check it out:

I thought it would be fun to do a flip card because LOVE the flip card die and all the fun dies that come with it.  It had been awhile since I have played with it.  Here is my card:


So hopefully you get that I was also going for the Easter theme and I used all those pretty colors.  The white honeycomb is supposed to be part of a little critter.  Here is the inside:


The Easter Bunny!  This was a challenge for me, but I like how it turned out.  I should explain a few things.  The eggs floating around the front and actually balloons with the "tie" snipped off.  I also created some grass with the fringe scissors for my bunny to hide in.  The bunny was made with the Flowers and Friends stamp set and Festive Flower Builder Punch.  I embossed the Bermuda Bay piece with the Chevron Embossing Folder.  The Blushing Bride floral DSP comes from the Love Blossoms DSP stack.  And finally the Hippity Hoppity comes from And Many More, such a wonderful all occasion stamp set!  I also punch a Whisper White oval to write a message and sign the card.

Thanks so much for checking out my project today.  Now it's your turn to give it a go.  Create your project using any three elements from above and upload it over at SSI!   


No comments:

Post a Comment