Thursday, March 3, 2016

World Wild Life Day

Today is World Wild Life Day, so we thought it would be a good opportunity to showcase our wild life stamps over at SSI.  I have the perfect card for you if you work in an office with a bunch of animals.  Check it out:


They are really cute animals of course.  I had the set Zoo Babies and haven't really done much with it.  I knew I wanted to use the It's Wild background stamp, and I liked how the Basic Black looked with the Tip Top Taupe.  The animals are all stamped in colors from the Neutrals collection.  It came together quickly and I just think they are so cute!  I would love to use the same layout in some pretty soft colors for a baby card and add some more accessories.  But I thought this was "wild" enough.  

Thanks for looking.  For more wildlife inspired cards, head over to SSI!   

No comments:

Post a Comment