Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rose Wonder Valentine

So the Rose Wonder Framelits are so cool!  I had so much fun playing with them today.  I made a pretty Rose Valentine card that would be perfect for the "Just Add V" challenge over at Just Add Ink.  Here is my card:


I cut the rose from the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and glued in onto some Rose Red card stock.  I cut two sets of leaves from Garden Green card stock.  I added those to the tiny rosebud patterned paper from the Love Blossoms DSP stack.  I use the My Valentine stamp from Bloomin' Love and added a loop of that yummy pink and gold baker's twine from last year's Paper Pumpkin kit.  I think I will give this card to my daughter for Valentine's Day, she will love the sparkly rose for sure!  Thanks for looking!
  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer! The DSP in the background is so pretty and that Blushing Bride Glimmer outline of the rose is so sparkly! Love this! Perfect for this weeks challenge! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now who wouldn't love a pink sparkly rose Jennifer! I love that you made it so bold by backing it with the plain Rose Red cardstock. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete