Thursday, February 18, 2016

Shine On

I recently got some new products that I have been eyeing up since the Occasions Catalog came out.  The Shine On Suite has such fabulous colors and a great stamp set, I knew it would have to be part of my collection.  And then I was so happy to see a great color challenge from Stampin' Royalty along with a fabulous sketch at Mojo Monday to help me make my first card with these great products!  Here are both challenges:

 


Here is my card:


I love the look of the kraft with the bright colors.  It is actually unlike anything I would normally put together and I think that is what drew me to the DSP.  Plus anything shiny and sparkly, I have to have it!  I am like a crow!  Below is a shopping list, with the exception of the silver cording trim tied on the button.  That is retired.  Still scratching my head why that wasn't carried over from the Holiday Catalog, it was perfect for tying on tags!  Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment