Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Botanical Gardens Suite #2

I just love Botanical Gardens Suite.  The flowers make me want to be somewhere warm and tropical.  Probably because its currently snowing where I am.  Hopefully the groundhog is right and we are in for an early spring!  Anyways, I saw a fun sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.  Have a look:


I had a very specific idea about the left side and I think it worked out pretty good.  Here is my card:


I love all the fun dies in this set.  The vine border is pretty cool and all the flowers, leaves and centers make the possibilities endless.  And the DSP is fabulous!  The sentiment here comes from the Suite Sayings stamp set.  

Thanks for looking!  


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I am so loving these Botanical Garden framelits too! I love what you did on the side using the vine border. It really adds a unique element. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I'm drooling this is not on my shelf, had to weed out many of my wish list items!! Well maybe later?! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. very gorgeous card. thanks for joining the challenge at try stampin on tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love the colors and that die down the side is great! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete