Monday, February 1, 2016

February Color Challenge

It's Monday so that means we have a new challenge over at SSI.  Since its the first Monday of the month, it's our color challenge.  Check out the great colors we are using this week:


I was going to do a Valentine's Day card but changed my mind when I saw this sad under-used hostess stamp set in my collection.  Poor little guy needed some love.  Here is my card:



This was pretty simple.  The stamp set is photopolymer making it easy to line up the flowers and leaves on the butterfly and on the vine.  I did use the Bold Butterfly Framelits to cut this guy out and also used the Black Memento Ink pad.  I just finished it off with some rhinestones.  Those roses are so pretty and since I was using rose red, it seemed like a perfect fit!  

Thanks for checking out my project today.  Be sure to head over to SSI and create your card using these fabulous colors!  

No comments:

Post a Comment