Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Amazing Mother

I have so much fun playing with the It's My Party suite over the weekend, I thought I would take some time to design a class using the Have a Cuppa Suite.  And of course I took to the internet for some additional inspiration.  As usual, the sketch over at Mojo Monday was perfect.  Check it out:


Here is my card:


I love the fun paper in the Have a Cuppa DSP stack.  It works great for the background and for the little teacups as well.  I kept this card simple letting the great patterned paper do most the work.  The yellow cup is popped up with dimensionals and has a little lemon charm on it.  I also used some of the Metallic Glitter Tape sponged in Wisteria Wonder and then layered my sentiment over it.  "My Amazing Mother" comes from the set Greatest Greetings, a wonderful set for all spring occasions!  Thanks for looking!      


No comments:

Post a Comment