Saturday, February 6, 2016

Everything Eleanor and Botanical Blooms

I was able to steal some time to sneak in my craft room this weekend and work on some challenges.  I found two that I thought would work well together, a color challenge from Just Add Ink and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Check them out: 


Here is my card:


I decided to use the stamp set Everything Eleanor.  It's been forever since it has seen some ink and I love that flower, or those flowers I should say.  I layered them up.  There wasn't any leaves in the set so I got out the Botanical Blooms and Builder stamps and dies.  I just used the Pool Party in the stamped scroll background, a matte for the center panel and for my sentiment which is from Greatest Greetings.  I added glitter with some Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper and some clear Wink of Stella glitter on the flower.  Thanks for looking!




11 comments:

  1. Love the pink glitter paper and swirly background. I am enjoying seeing how everyone is using the Botanical Blooms. Thank you for sharing your card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad I remembered these dies for the leaves, they are perfect to go with all of Stampin' Up's flowers!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful way to use "Everything Eleanor"! One of my favorite stamp sets and this is one of my favorite cards using it. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. I am glad I remembered it! It is certainly an oldie but goodie!

      Delete
  3. Lovely card. I love the soft flower - and it's so perfectly highlighted by the swirls. The hint of glitter is a wonderful look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. Those swirls are so great for a background. And I love the Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, such an easy way to add some sparkle!

      Delete
  4. Pairing up the Botanical Blooms leaves works great with the Eleanor flowers Jenny! Love all the detail on your central panel and then how the card flows out to the swirls. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim! I love the colors for this challenge, so soft and pretty!

      Delete
  5. Lovely use of the colour challenge, Jennifer. That lovely swirl adds a classic elegance to the blooms. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week. Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di. I think I need to use that set some more before it retires!

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty and I love the layers on the flower. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete