Thursday, February 4, 2016

Love You Sew

 Want to be a Hostess with the Mostess?  Then you need to host a party and earn the fabulous Hostess Exclusive Products from Stampin' Up!  Today I have a set of 5 notecards I made with the super cute set Love You Sew available in the Occasions Catalog.  Here is the stamp set:


So cute right?  I decided to take this set and try to ink up each and every stamp.  Here is what I came up with:


Here I used the It's My Party Washi Tape and the ornate tag topper punch to make a cute tag.  


I used the Perfectly Artistic DSP from Sale-A-Bration and got out my fringe scissors for some extra cutting!  I finished it off with some Rich Razzleberry cotton ribbon.  


This sentiment is so cute!  I decided to over embellish the card.  The flower is the Bloom For You single stamp.  I used some washi tape from the Bohemian line and the It's My Party line.  I do love the stamps of the rhinestones and buttons.  So cute!  


This is my favorite and its the first card I did.  I just created a little ROYGBIV rainbow and added some star sequins and stamped the sentiment and the paint brush.  


For this last one I just kept it simple and colored the spools of thread with some Stampin' Write Markers.  I added a few buttons to complete the whole sewing theme.  

So as you can see this set is a must have!  I love it!  Thanks for checking out my creations.  Did you get a chance to see everyone else's projects over at SSI?  




2 comments:

  1. Sew, I think these are just adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I borrowed the set from a friend but it has already been ordered by me and I can't wait to play with it some more!

    ReplyDelete