Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Botanical Gardens Suite #1

After playing with the Botanical Gardens Suite over the weekend, I knew I wanted to do more with it.  Today I found a great sketch that I knew could make work with this fabulous suite of products.  Check out this sketch from the Global Design Project:


Here is my take on this sketch:


I am so happy with how this came out.  I love the strip of vellum behind the leaves DSP.  I stamped and die cut all sorts of different leaves in both Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.  I die cut the flowers from the DSP, here is a close up:


Don't you love that Botanical Jewel, so perfect in that flower?  The sentiment comes from the Greatest Greetings set and I stamped on the Hello Honey DSP in Mossy Meadow.  


Thanks so much for checking out my card today.  


5 comments:

  1. Botanical's is a fabulous suite and looks great used with this sketch Jenny! Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of the Botanticals. I just got this set and can't wait to start using it. Thanks for playing Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flower could not be more beautiful! Great use of the Botanical Gardens suite of products. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete