Sunday, February 21, 2016

Make a Wish

I love the It's My Party Suite so much, I designed a class using these fabulous products!  But I wanted to create for some online challenges as well.  So I did both.  I love the sketch I saw over at Fusion Card Challenges.  Check it out:


I just used the sketch to create my card.  Here it is:


I love the bright of the Melon Mambo contrasting with the softness of the Mint Macaron.  I love all the fun patterns in the It's My Party DSP paper stack!  When I saw the star in the sketch I knew I had to use the star paper.  And how yummy is that Melon Mambo and Basic Black baker's twine?  I just love it!  This was such a great sketch to show off fun patterned paper and a great die cut!  Those star framelits are great to have!  Below is a complete shopping list.  Thanks so much for looking!  

2 comments:

  1. Fab combo of papers and colours. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the bakers twine :) So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete