Sunday, February 7, 2016

You're The Sweetest

I was so happy to be able to head downstairs this afternoon.  I had found a new challenge blog that I was so excited to participate in, Watercooler Wednesday!  I love this week's sketch, check it out:


I had a specific stamp set in mind and I was happy to see it come to life.  Here is my card:


I used the Apple of My Eye stamp set I go from attending the On Stage Event I went to back in November.  I knew I could make the apple. pear and lemon easily.  The grapes were pretty easy to make as well.  I matted each square in the coordinating brights card stock color just 1/8th of an inch bigger.  I put all four squares on a piece of Tip Top Taupe envelope paper.  I also stamped the sentiment in Tip Top Taupe and layered that on a decorative label punched from Tip Top Taupe card stock.  I also added some Tip Top Taupe lace trim.  I added some sequins to finish it off.  

Thanks for looking!  I know its Super Bowl Sunday, but I was happy to be able to stamp and plan on doing some stamping later as well!  


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to our challenge, Jenny. I'm so glad you found us. Your card is gorgeous! What a great idea, adding in all those fruits with that sentiment. The colours, especially with your Tip Top Tauper lace trim in the background, just work beautifully together. Thanks for taking the time off from the Super Bowl celebrations and joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! I think that Tip Top Taupe has become my new Crumb Cake! It's such a great color and works with everything!

      Delete
  2. Nice card Jenny! Looks good enough to sample some of that fruit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! It's such a great stamp set, right?

      Delete
  3. Wonderful card, Jenny! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marsha! So happy I found another challenge blog to take part in!

      Delete