Monday, February 8, 2016

No Bones About It

As much as I love all the great stuff in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog, I think my other stamps are feelings a little neglected.  So when I saw the great sketch over at Can You Case It, I though I could ink up some oldies but goodies!  Here is the sketch:


I chose No Bones About It.  This stamp set is new to the annual catalog this year and it is a super cute one for kids cards.  Here is my card:


I started out with a Tip Top Taupe card base and added some DSP from the Go Wild stack.  I stamped the dinosaurs in Tangelo Twist and Cucumber Crush.  I stamped the bones in Versa Mark over top and added some glow in the dark embossing powder.  Not sure how to get a picture of that, but who ever gets the card will think its fun!  I added some footprints in Tip Top Taupe below each dinosaur as well.  The sentiment is also stamped in Tip Top Taupe and I added some leaves stamped in Cucumber Crush.  

Thanks for checking out my card today!  I might have to go play in the dark with my son and show him this card!


5 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer: I saw your card at the CYCI and I just had to come and tell you how fabulous it is. I love this set, all of the images are so cute and so detailed but you went and made it even better by stamping the skeletons with Versamark and then glow in the dark embossing powder, I've never heard of such a thing, can you please tell me where you purchased it? I bet your little son will get a kick out of this card.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Big Hugs
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, what an adorable card! Perfect for a boy's birthday! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny a great card for boys! Very cute! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe they are adorable! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card JENNIFER! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! :) - Mandy

    ReplyDelete