Thursday, February 18, 2016

Rose Wonder and Glitter Tape

Checking out all the sketches today I found one that would be perfect to use with the Rose Wonder stamp set that I borrowed from a friend.  Here it the sketch from Stamp Ink Paper:


Here is my card:


I decided to keep this card simple and let the beautiful rose and the gold accents speak for themselves.  Although if you know me, I struggle with all that white space, so it was hard for me to call this card done!  To do the rose, I cut it from Melon Mambo card stock and them glued they outline on the swirly DSP from the Perfectly Artistic Sale-A-Bration DSP which might still be available, I am not sure.  And then I just fussy cut the flower out.  For the square I glue the Gold Fancy Vellum on some Very Vanilla.  That gold strip is actually the Gold Glitter Tape, a new Sale-A-Bration offering.  It is so easy to work with and adds just the right amount of sparkle.  Thanks for looking. Check out my supply list below for all the items I used.  

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jenny! That Rose is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jenny! I love that beautiful rose! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love the touch of sparkle with the glitter tape. I ordered some yesterday, can't wait til it gets here!! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the Glitter Tape Lisa! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete