Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pedal Pusher

Man, I have been so busy today!  I have one last card to share and its using the Pedal Pusher stamp set, a new Sale-A-Bration offering.  Honestly this stamp set is not really my style, but that made me want to get it more to stretch myself creatively.  And of course I ended up loving it.  I decided to use it with the sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday and the color challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  Here are both challenges:  



Cute, right?  The colors are from the Have A Cuppa DSP stack so I knew that would be perfect to have on hand.  Here is my card:


It's official, I am now in love with this stamp set.  It was so easy to use too.  Here is a close up of the bike:


It might be hard to see, but I added some of the glitter from the clear Wink of Stella Pen on the spokes and the chain.  I used my Stampin' Write markers to color in the bike.  


Here is the inside.  I had a strip of the Bermuda Bay DSP, so I punched a heart border and added it inside to tie it all together.  Below is a complete supply list!  Thanks so much for checking out my card today!  

18 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Jenny! Definitely a great card to share with someone in need. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This new set is perfect for these colors! I really like the heart strip you added to the inside of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I love this new set and its even better that you can earn it for Sale-A-Bration!

      Delete
  3. what a cute card. thanks for joining us at try stampin on tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember riding that kind of bike with some of my sisters! Fun!! Haven't gotten that one... Hmm maybe next order. Thanks for joining us at Try Stamping. Vicki. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember riding that kind of bike with some of my sisters! Fun!! Haven't gotten that one... Hmm maybe next order. Thanks for joining us at Try Stamping. Vicki. DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vickie, I have never been on a bike like that but it would be fun on a spring day for sure!

      Delete
  6. Great choice with these colors - such a cheerful look with this "pick-me-up" message! Love the little dsp banners! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors together, it was a great color challenge! Thanks Chris!

      Delete
  7. What a great stamp to use with this week's colours! I love the little dsp banners along the edge of the card and the sentiment and decoration on the inside too. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and I love how you used the banners. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this card! Could be done up in any color and look just fabulous! Just darling! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great use of that new SAB set! I LOVE the banners under panel - CUTE! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny, oh what a fun card. I love the color challenge you used also to go with our sketch. The new pedal pusher set will be a lot of fun. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday again this week! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fun! The little banners really add the extra touch! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolutely wonderful card...great colors, cute image and a sweet interpretation of the sketch! Love it! Thanks for playing with TSOT!!!

    ReplyDelete