Monday, February 15, 2016

February Inkspiration Challenge

Hopefully you aren't having a Manic Monday.  We have a great INKspiration challenge for you at SSI if I do say so myself.  Check out this image:


So the challenge is to make whatever you would like inspired by this image, whether you pick the colors, the shapes, the subject, whatever.  Here is what I came up with:


Even though the speckles in the image are probably snowflakes, I thought about stars and decided to use the star elements from the Going Places Suite.  The paper and stamp set work so well together and happen to also have similar colors as the picture.  I also embossed the Sahara Sand background with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder.  I added some Candy Dots and some Delightful Dijon Lace Trim.  Here is a peek are the inside:


I really like how this card turned out.  It would be a great card to give to someone to thank them for all their support.  Below you can find a complete supply list.  Now it's your turn to create something, anything INKspired by that image and head over to SSI and upload it!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment