Wednesday, February 24, 2016

World's Best Mother

The Have a Cuppa Suite is the perfect collection for making a Mother's Day card.  It will be here before you know it.  And although you might think, I only have one mother, you might also have a mother-in-law, a grandmother, a friend celebrating her first Mother's Day.  You might be needing more than one card.  This stamp set is great for that!  And over at Stamp Ink Paper, the challenge is Card Maker's Choice!

Here is my card:


I love this bundle so much.  You could just get the stamp set, but the dies are adorable!  And the DSP is really the best.  I feel like if you are going to use this suite, you have to use the Tea Doilies with it.  Aside from cutting the kettle in Bermuda Bay, I also cut the spoon and steam in Basic Gray.  I added some of the stitch Bermuda Bay ribbon and a pearl to decorate the lid.  This is definitely going to be a card in my class featuring this set!  It was so easy and it so cute!  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny your card is so adorable!! I love that bundle and what you created with it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, super pretty and I love the Pearl at the top of the teapot. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I just ordered that dsp stack, haven't used it yet, so your card inspires me to break it open!! :) Thank you!! And thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete