Thursday, February 11, 2016

February Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the our monthly Blog Hop here at SSI!  In the middle of February, what better subject for our hop than LOVE?  I am excited to share my project, it is a frankenstein of sorts combining the January Paper Pumpkin Kit with the Build a Banner Kit in the Annual Catalog.  As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 6 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Donna at Geek Squad Crafting.. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

So here is a peek at the two elements that I started with first before I get to the big reveal:



Part of the Paper Pumpkin Kit was to make a banner, but I wanted to make a bigger banner so I paired it with the Build a Banner Kit and used some other lovey dovey products to finish it off.  Here is my banner:


I feel like I need some close ups to show it off more:





So aside from those two kits, I also used the Hearts Mask, the sweetheart punch, and in addition to the Watermelon Wonder sequin trim from the Paper Pumpkin Kit, I added the Blushing Bride and Silver Sequin Trim.  I was so happy to combine these two kits and make a sweet and unique Valentine's Day home decor piece.  

Thanks for looking!  Up next is Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana.


Blog Hop Participant List:
    1. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
    2. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
    3. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
    4. Leanne at Literally My Joy
    5. Kim at Stamping with Kim
    6. Donna at Geek Squad Crafting

    4 comments:

    1. I love your banner and how you used both the Paper Pumpkin and banner kit. Plus you used the hearts mask which is one of my favorites. Great job!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love, Love, Love this banner! This Paper Pumpkin kit was one of my favorites! So much fun!!

      ReplyDelete