Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Those Winter Blues

Thankfully that groundhog predicted an early spring because I am not a fan of winter.  I do like a fresh light coat of snow, but after a few days it gets all dirty and gross.  I am ready for warm weather for sure!  But today at SSI we are focusing on the winter blues...or at least blue projects.  Here is mine:    


I have seen several variations of this card floating around Pinterest and even on our blog.  So I had to give it a shot.  It was really quite easy.  The blues are Pool Party, Island Indigo and Night of Navy.  I used the Shimmer White card stock and my aqua painters to create that watercolor wash of the three blues.  The stamps are from Botanicals For You.  I added some rhinestones in the center of all my flowers.  I see why so many people are making this card.  It is so easy and so cute.  Thanks for looking!  Did you see all the other projects from the gals at SSI?    

2 comments: