Thursday, February 11, 2016

Rose Wonder Wedding Card

I had a friend over to stamp with me today and she brought the Rose Wonder stamp and framelit set and let me play with it!  The best friends share their stamps!  I had so much fun with this set.  I made a wedding card using this set along with the Timeless Textures.  I thought it would be good for the Love challenge over at Stamp Ink Paper Challenges.  Here is the challenge:


Here is my card:


I cut the large rose and leaves in Whisper White and then sponged it with Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo.  I used my fine tip glue pen to glue it down on more Whisper White and then colored inside with some Stampin' Write markers.  I added some background stamping in Sahara Sand.  This stamp set has so many wonderful sentiments in it.  I can't wait to play with it some more!  Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, your card is so pretty. I really love the interest the sahara sand stamping adds! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our love theme challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is just beautiful. I love the die cuts, the sponging, the background, everything! So glad you joined us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny your Rose wedding card is so pretty. The background stamping was a perfect touch. Don't you just love friends who share their stamos!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamo Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete