Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wildflower Fields DSP

I love when I see a card sketch that just begs to show off patterned paper.  Because I am a bit of a paper hoarder, make that a recovering paper hoarder.  I am really making an effort to use up all my beautiful paper.  Check out this week's Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch: 


This is such a fun sketch, very different from my usual style, so I had to give it a go.  Here is my card:


I used the fabulous Wildflower Fields DSP, a free Sale-A-Bration item with any $50 purchase.  I love all the colors inthis paper.  I used a Blackberry Bliss card base and the butterfly is also in that color.  I used the Fun Flower punch on some Calypso Coral and matted my sentiment which comes from the Suite Sayings stamp set.  The card came together quickly.  Thanks for looking!  


3 comments:

  1. Wow, great job with the sketch! LOVE your pretty papers and that's such a fab sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Lynne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of this fun new DSP! The added butterfly really pulls everything together. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the mix of papers that you used, and it's good to hear you are a recovering paper hoarder. I'm trying to become that myself! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete