Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentine's Day Sampler

I have a little Valentine's Day decor piece to share with you today.  I made a layout of sorts using tons of products from the Love Blossoms Suite and other hearty and lovey stamps.  


Here is a close up of each quarter.  


The Love Blossoms DSP stack is awesome and you can see almost all of it with this sampler.  I also used the Groovy Love stamp set along with the Sweetheart Punch.  Of course I also used some of the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper as well.


I  used the Heart Border punch with the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  I made my own heart from the pearl string from the the Love Blossoms Accessory Pack.  I also used the Going Global stamp set since some of those sentiments were actually perfect for Valentine's Day.


I used the Bloomin' Love stamp set and The Sky is the Limit Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  The XOXO comes from Circle Flip Card framelits.


I used a lot more of the Going Global stamp set here along with the Sweetheart Punch.  I also wrapped that one square up like a package with some pink and gold baker's twine leftover from last year's Valentine's Day Paper Pumpkin.  

Thanks so much for looking at my labor of LOVE!  It was a lot of work, but I love it.  I was suprised to see how many different supplies I could use for this project.  Be sure to check back at SSI for more Valentine's Day projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment