Sunday, February 21, 2016

Party with Balloons

The It's My Party Suite has so many great products.  The DSP stack is my favorite.  I decided to use one of the balloon patterns for a card for this week's Global Design Project challenge.  Check it out:


Here is my card:


I designed this card along with four others for a class featuring this suite of products.  But instead of the stamp sets, I used the Party Pants Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  I also used the fun confetti embossing folder.  This was a quick and easy card that is sure to bring a smile to anyone on their birthday!  Thanks for looking.  There is a shopping list below:




2 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love how you let the balloon DSP do a lot of the work for you. This card is so colorful and fun...and perfect for a birthday. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny - such a great mix of these patterns. I love this fun and simple layout. I'm so glad you played along with this week's Balloon Theme Challenge at the Global Design Project - thanks!

    ReplyDelete