Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Get Well Sooner

I am loving the Have a Cuppa Suite!  The DSP and the framelits are so cute!  When I saw the great sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, I knew I could use this set to make a card.  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card I made:


I started out with a Wisteria Wonder card base and added that adorable piece of DSP from the Have a Cuppa DSP.  Instead of a square, I used the larger silver Metallic Doily.  I cut out a tea cup from the Melon Mambo DSP and added a Basic Gray spoon and puff of steam.  The sentiment comes from the Greatest Greetings set, one of my favorites!  I added some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim along with some Melon Mambo cotton ribbon and a Melon Mambo Candy Dot.  Thanks for looking!  

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful use of this sketch! LOVE your teacup backed with the shiny doily. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice card. I love the teacup and matching DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete