Wednesday, January 27, 2016

CASE-ing a fellow SSInker

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.  So today I am going to be flattering a fellow Design Team member.  Last year, well on December 31st, Bree posted an absolute gorgeous card.  Here it is:


I love so much about this card; the colors, the layout, the embellishments.  It is stunning!  So I thought I would make a card INKspired by her gorgeous work.  Here is mine:


I used the same stamp set and basic layout, but that is where the similarities end.  I used products from the Have a Cuppa Suite. I love how this turned out.  I had so much fun making it.  Aside from the Balloon Celebration stamp set, I also used the Timeless Textures stamp set.  I actually only used the framelits from the Have a Cuppa Suite because I let one of my sidelines borrow my stamp set and framelits.  The tea pot was an extra die cut I had made last time I played with this set.  So I sponged it Melon Mambo to match the paper.  I knew I wanted to use the a Tea Doily because that seemed perfect for a fancy cup of coffee.  

Thanks for looking!  You can find a complete supply list below.  Did you get to see the other copy cats over at SSI?  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment