Tuesday, January 26, 2016

This Is The Life Project Life Kit

I am happy to share some Project Life pages that I have done recently.  I am using the This Is The Life Kit which has some fabulous bright fun colors in it.  It goes perfectly with the pictures I have.  Here is a look at the entire two page layout:


I had some great pictures from the June NASCAR race at Pocono Raceway.  It was a beautiful day and we got lots of different shots.  Here is a loot at the left page:  


As you can see it was just the three of us, my son was with his grandparents.  Here are some close ups of a few sections of the page:


I used the little squares from the This Is The Life Accessory Pack.  I also used the Day to Day and This Is The Life Project Life stamp sets.  I added some ribbon and a paper bow with the Bow Builder Punch. 


Here is the journal page.  


More cute squares and I used the Hello Life stamp set and some of the Metallics Sequins.  


Isn't she a cutie?  Love that gappy smile!  


Here is the right page.  A rare picture of Jonathan and I along with shots of our little Danica Patrick fan!  Jonathan loves going to the races, the sound, the smell, the cars.  It is his Happy Place for sure and I was glad to be able to go with them. 

Thanks for looking at my layout.  Project Life makes it so easy!  Did you get a chance to see the other Project Life projects from the gals over at SSI?    

No comments:

Post a Comment