Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Catalog Countdown Day 4 - Birthday Bouquet and Balloon Bundle



Hello and welcome back to our New Catalog Countdown!  Here at SSInkspiration, we are anxiously awaiting the days for Stampin' Up's new Occasions Catalog to go live.  In just FOUR days all of these fabulous new products will be yours!  Today I am sharing with you my favorite DSP pack (although I might just say that about all the paper, it is FABULOUS).  It is called Birthday Bouquet and I have several cards featuring this great paper.  I am also showcasing a great Balloon stamp set and punch!  Here are my projects:




So if you are wondering, the colors are Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Pool Party with small hints of Mossy Meadow and Watermelon Wonder.  So pretty, right?  The font on the sentiments is so whimsical and fun.  And that Pool Party Glitter Ribbon is the BEST!  I want it in every color, but in only comes in Pool Party.  This might be my go to color for Spring now since that ribbon is GORGEOUS!

And I have a card I made using this products along with a stamp set from Sale-A-Bration along with these cute Honeycomb accessories:


So this was definitely a quick and easy card and I just love it!  The ice cream is just so sweet!  Thanks for looking!  Check out all of the other projects over at SSI!  





No comments:

Post a Comment