Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bloomin' Love

When I first saw the Valentine's Day line in the Occasions catalog I had a mixed reaction.  I loved the DSP and the accessory pack, but I wasn't so sure about the stamp set and coordinating thinlit set.  Well some reason I decided that I needed to give it a chance and I am so glad I did.  I have a Valentine's Day card that was pretty easy to make.  Check it out:


I decided to just cut the gorgeous heart out in Rose Red.  I have played with using foil and seen it done with glimmer paper too, but I wanted to just use card stock.  But of course I had to add some sparkle, so I cut out the flowers in the beautiful Blushing Bride Glimmer paper.  I added some pearls and just stamped a very simple My Valentine sentiment in Blushing Bride.  Here is a close up of the intricate diecuts.


I kept the inside simple as well because for me, I don't need to say too much inside a card to my husband.  Mostly because I have said it all out loud, time and time again.  


Below I have a supply list for you.  For more Valentine's Day ideas, head over to SSI!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment