Monday, January 4, 2016

January Color Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday to you!  If it's Monday, it means we have a great challenge for you over at SSI.  And since it's the first Monday, it's a Color Challenge.  Check it out:

I decided to pair these fabulous colors with one of my favorite new stamp sets from the new catalog (that will be out tomorrow).  Here it is:



How cute are those balloons, right?  Once I saw Delightful Dijon in the color scheme, I knew I had to use the Dotted Lace Trim.  The stamp set is called Balloon Celebration and it has a matching punch (which I didn't use here, but of course had to have).  I stamped the sentiment and the balloon strings in Smoky Slate.  The balloons are stamped in Delightful Dijon and Perfect Plum.  I added a Perfect Plum bow and mounted the card on a Perfect Plum card base.  I love how fast this card came together.  

Thanks so for stopping by today.  Now it's your turn to use these great colors and create your own project and upload it over at SSI!  



No comments:

Post a Comment