Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Suite Sayings with Remarkable You

There are so many fabulous new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog.  But we can't forget the amazing Annual Catalog and the awesome sets in there.  So today I am using one from each!  Suite Sayings is a great stamp set for lots of spring events, so I thought I would pair it with a flower from Remarkable You.  Here is my card:


So I really love this card and it ended up working out better than I thought it would.  I knew I wanted to use the lilies, so I stamped them on Shimmery White with Black Archival Ink and used Blender Pens to color them in (with Blushing Bride and Garden Green).  I added some Gold Dazzling Details to the center on the flowers.  The on the other side I matted some floral paper from the Love Blossoms DSP stack on some Garden Green card stock.  Then I stamped my Easter sentiment in versamark on vellum and heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder.  The vellum mutes the floral paper.  I finished the card off with a bow embellished paper clip from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Be sure to look at all the other projects combining old and new stamps sets over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment