Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Using Leftovers

This past weekend, I had an open house to share all the fabulous new products in the Occasions Catalog and show off the great things you can earn for free with a qualifying purchase.  I had a few make and takes as well.  When I was cleaning up, I took a second and made a card with some of the leftover supplies.  Here it is:


I used a Sahara Sand card base and layers on two sheets of the It's My Party DSP at different angles.  I took some leftover Mint Macaron and added some washi tape to it.  Then I stamped on a Label Die Cut from Sahara Sand and added a Faceted Button with some yummy Melon Mambo and Basic Black Baker's Twine.  

What do you do with your leftovers?  It's so fun to be able to create something new from these extra supplies.  Thanks for looking.  Check out the other cards overt at SSI.  

No comments:

Post a Comment