Monday, January 11, 2016

January Card Sketch

Happy Monday!  I am back with a card that I hope INKspires using our monthly card sketch challenge at SSI.  Check it out:


Cute, right?  And as much as this screams uses washi tape, I didn't.  Initially I wanted to use the It's My Party Suite with its fabulous coordinating washi tape.  But I had just purchase a new stamp set that needed to see some ink.  Here is my card:


The new stamp set was Birthday Blooms.  I had gotten the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper awhile ago but was excited to work with it.  I love the confetti background paper, the colors are so pretty and fun.  I used some of the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper for a WOW of sparkle.  I stamped that flower with the Basic Black Archival Ink and colored with with some Blender Pens.  I added some Baker's Twine and a cute Gold Bow Clip to finish it off.  Here is a peek inside:


I had to use that big flower and the heart border is so cute as well.  Thanks so much for checking out my card.  Now its your turn to go create and upload your project over at SSI!





No comments:

Post a Comment