Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Wild(flower) Birthday

So one of my crafting resolutions is to get ink on all the stamps I get shortly after they have arrived home!  I have some stamps that barely got any ink on them and then they retired.  Well not any more!  I tend to unpack my new stamps and leave them on my table until I use them.  I had been pretty good about it.  But one of the first Sale-A-Bration stamps I earned got put away and I finally got around to using it, along with the fabulous paper that goes with it.  Check it out:


I love the combo of Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive here and those flowers are so pretty!  I decided to stamp a few of the images from the Flowering Fields Sale-A-Bration set and color them in with the blender pens.  I added some Wink of Stella glitter to the center square, giving the dandelions a little sparkle.  I love these images so much I stamped the inside as well:


That little butterfly is so cute!  This would be such a perfect spring birthday card. I have someone in mind to give it to, let's hope that I remember!  

Thanks for looking at my birthday card. For more birthday inkspiration, head over to SSI!  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment