Friday, January 8, 2016

Hello Birthday Girl

Happy Friday!  I am recovering from my first ever bout of strep throat.  Hope that is first and last because it was no fun.  I was sidelined from a lot of things for a few day including crafting.  But I was able to add to the collection of birthday cards that we have over at SSI.  Here is my card:


Although there are two fabulous new birthday DSPs available in the new Occasions catalog, I decided to go a different route.  I used the Perfectly Artistic DSP along with the Hello stamp set which are both free with a qualifying purchase thanks to Sale-A-Bration!  I just love the Mint Macaron color and it pairs so nicely with silver that I added a Metallic Foil Doily, some silver heat embosssing and a little silver bow.  This card came together so quickly, that is what happens when you have great products to work with it!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment