Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Great Color Challenge

I LOVE the color challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  It uses one of my favorite colors, Mint Macaron.  And I absolutely loved all the inspiration from the Design Team there, but I wanted to go a different route.  First of all, here are the colors:


I just love these soft colors set off with that beautiful brown!  Here is what I came up with:


See I told you it was different.  Instead of flowers, butterflies, balloons or ice cream, I went with a jellyfish!  Ha ha!  It is hard to see but I coated my little guy there with the clear glitter from the Wink of Stella Glitter pen.  It looks great in person.  I used three stamp sets here, By the Tide, From Land to Sea and Perfect Pairings (a Sale-A-Bration stamp).  I decided to add some silver sequins as well for extra sparkle and shine!  Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the colors!! this is why i love our challenges, it is so fun to see how people use their creativity! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete