Monday, January 4, 2016

New Catalog Countdown Day 2 - Botanical Garden Suite


In just two days you can have at anything you want in the new fabulous Occasions catalog.  And to make a great situation even better, Sale-A-Bration starts so you will totally earn at least one or two fabulous new exclusive Sale-A-Bration items.  We are counting down the days to the catalog release here at SSI with some awesome sneak peeks.  I have one using the Botanical Gardens Suite.  Something to note is that the bundle in the catalog includes the stamp set, framelits, AND Designer Series Paper.  Plus there is a matching Sale-A-Bration set.  Here is my project:


It is a Pocket Card.  I sent it to a very special SSI Sister who was my Secret Santa.  She had sent me a very special birthday card, one that was a pocket card.  So I thought I would return the favor.  Here is a peek at each panel.


The first one uses some fun DSP with the "Just For You" sentiment embossed in white.  That sentiment comes from the Botanicals For You set which is a Sale-A-Bration item. 


The next panel is some fun leafy DSP with some die cut leaves and flowers layered over top using the Botanical Builders Framelits Dies..  


Next up is some Mint Macaron DSP with the Lace Trim and the Blossom Accents.  The "Thanks For Being You" sentiment comes from the Suite Sayings stamp set, which I am so glad I bought.  It includes sentiments for everything you can image for the upcoming months.


  The next panel has a cool Mossy Meadow DSP with the "Because you're awesome" sentiment from Botanicals For You and finished off with a pretty Botanical Gardens Jewel.  


I decided to take the Cajun Craze DSP and add a little bit of the floral DSP.  Then to add some sparkle, I added a silver foil doily and some more die cut flowers.  


Then on the other side I added the "Because you're so nice" also from Botanicals For You and another Botanical Gardens Jewel.  


On this panel, I took some pretty floral DSP and stamped on it with the Botanical Blooms stamp set.  I added some more die cut flowers with a rhinestone in the center and finished it off with a Thanks wooden element.


This is my favorite sheet of DSP and I just decided to add a butterfly.  


Finally for this last panel I stamped the sentiment from Friendly Wishes in the Black Archival Ink.

I hope that you enjoyed my project which used so many new products.  I used most of the Botanical Gardens Suite, except for some Washi Tape (but I will be ordering that) and the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Vellum (which is a Sale-A-Bration item that I will be getting as well!).  Thanks so much for looking!  I hope you check out the other projects from the fabulous designers over at SSI!


   


No comments:

Post a Comment