Friday, January 1, 2016

New Catalog Countdown Day 5 - It's My Party


Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  The new Occasions catalog will be live and shop-able in just 5 days!  I hope you saved your holiday money because there is just so much to love.  We are doing a countdown over at SSInkspiration and of course I had to be part of it.  Here is a peek at the It's My Party Suite:  


So much to fall in love with, right?  Let's take a close up look at each project?


Here I took a normal white bag and made my own gift bag with stamps, card stock, Designer Series Paper and some Baker's Twine (yeah, Basic Black and Mint Macaron yummy yummy Baker's Twine).  Those balloons and cupcakes are made from an adorable punch pack that matches the paper and stamp set.  


Here is a birthday card that I made and gave away already.  I just love that patterned paper...the colors are so fun, just like an awesome party!  And that cake and Happy Birthday sentiment are from the stamp set Party Wishes.  Did you spot the Crushed Curry candle?  That is the last of the punches from that pack.  


Here is how I decorated the inside of the card.


And the matching Mint Macaron envelope stamped to match.  

Here is another card I made as well:


This time I used the new Confetti embossing folder.  I love these colors together and all the fun patterns in the Designer Paper Series Stack.  Its a big one, 48 pages.  4 each of 12 double sided designs!  

So you know what else is only 5 days away?  Sale-A-Bration!  It is starting the same day as the new Occasions Catalog.  This is perfect because you will have to have those fabulous products and you can earn free products too!  WIN WIN!  Here is a card I made with the free stamp set I chose:


The set has lots of sentiments, I just decided to make another Happy Birthday card.  The Melon Mambo flag and the little balloon print banner and made by putting the It's My Party Washi Tape on some scrap Whisper White and then trimmed with a square punch.  The paper is just so very fun, I love it!  Thanks for checking it out!  For more sneak peeks, head over to SSI




No comments:

Post a Comment