Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Catalog Countdown Day 1 - Going Places Suite



It's here!  Today you can have at the whole Occasions Catalog and earn some fabulous new Sale-A-Bration products!  Try not to break the internet!  We have been sharing peeks at new products and projects over at SS Inkspiration for the past few days.  Here is a out last special look for you.  Today I am showing off the Going Places Suite.


Here is a quick Circle Flip Card I made with the fabulous Going Places DSP.  I used a Mossy Meadow card base and layered more Mossy Meadow embossed with the Happy Hearts embossing folder.  Don't you love that map paper?  The Going Places DSP stack is full of awesome patterns!  



This is my favorite so far.  Don't you love that embossing folder of the world map?  The colors of this card are Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon and Basic Black.  I loved that compass paper as well.  The world stamp and the sentiment come from the Going Global stamp set.  It is hard to see in the picture but on the scallop around the world I coated it with the Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I did add some splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge set on the background for some extra texture. 


This card is perfect for your favorite astronomer!  I love the star paper and the Big Dipper stamp.  I decided to use the Star Confetti punch with some Delightful Dijon card stock on top of the star paper for some extra star!  I added some gold sequin for some more sparkle!


This final card uses an AWESOME Sale-A-Bration stamp set that is only available until the middle of February.  It is call The Sky is the Limit.  I stamped the plane on some Going Places DSP with the Black Archival Ink and added Wink of Stella glitter in the heart cloud.  I added a vellum propeller.  This is such an easy card to make!  

There is it...5 days of sneak peeks of the amazing new products from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  If you missed anything, go back and check out all the great projects created by our design team at SS Ink!





No comments:

Post a Comment