Monday, January 25, 2016

January Mystery Challenge

It's Monday and I had some inkspiration for you in the form of our monthly Mystery Challenge.  Donna picks out a few elements and you pick which on you want to incorporate in your project.  Here is the challenge:


So many fun things to choose from.  Here is what I came up with:


I decided to just used the fabulous color palette of Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder and Wild Wasabi, the heart shape (the trio of hearts I fussy cut) and the emboss resist technique.  I also just used one stamp set, which is rare for me.  I tend to use a lot of different stamp sets because I have collected quite a few.  Shhhhh don't tell anyone!  

I bet you can make something amazing with this list of elements!  Head over to SSI to link up your creation now!  You can find a supply list below from my card.  Thanks for looking!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment