Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Catalog Countdown Day 3 - Love Blossoms Suite



Three more days until you can begin buying from the new Occasions catalog.  And it's a really good one!  At SS Inkspiration we are counting down the days and giving you little sneak peeks along the way.  Today I am sharing with you projects created with the Love Blossoms Suite.


Up first is a card made using the Love Blossoms Bundle and the DSP stack.  The bundle includes a cute Valentine's Day set and a coordinating set of thinlit dies.  See that pretty Gold Foil die cut, you can make that!  It's so pretty!  And you can cut those little flowers as well.  I added sequins from the accessory pack that goes with this set.  This card came together super quick.  


This card uses a fun floral DSP background and the really pretty floral heart stamp from the set.  I layered on a piece of vellum that I had embossed the valentine sentiment in gold.  So easy!


This card is my favorite.  It uses that floral heart layered on a gold metallic foil doily.  I love the rose bud DSP.  And do you see that pretty swirly Blushing Bride paper?  That is a Sale-A-Bration item, which means you can get it for free with a $50 purchase!  The swirly paper comes in several colors and will help you create all through spring.  I fussy cut the Be Mine banner and added a few sequins from the Love Blossoms accessory pack.  

Thanks for checking out my projects using this lovely suite!  Be sure to get a sneak peek at some more new products from the other designers over at SSI!







No comments:

Post a Comment