Thursday, November 5, 2015

I LOVE Project Life!

I am so happy that Stampin' Up began carrying Project Life items that coordinate with our already fabulous colors and tools.  I began crafting as a scrapbooker but quickly moved to cards when time became more and more scarce.  I view a scrapbook album as a marathon and a card as like a small sprint.  Project Life makes it so easy to preserve your memories in a snap.  I have two layouts to share with you today, one from last week's spooky festivities and another from a little trip my husband and I took back in September.  


I used the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 bundle for this layout.  I love the kraft paper mixed in with the other Stampin' Up colors.  My kids were super cute this year for Halloween.  I am glad we got so many great picture and I am happy to already have them ready to stick in an album.  Here is a close up of each page.



Here is other layout I made:


These pages use the Happy Times kit.  I actually didn't do any stamping here.  I did cut out the letters from some Basic Black card stock using the Little Letters framelits.  Here is a close up of each page.



Thank you so much for looking.  Hopefully I have inspired you to get your Project Life out and get those pictures off your phone and into an album!  Check out the other Project Life creations over at SSI!     




No comments:

Post a Comment