Monday, November 9, 2015

November Card Sketch

We have a great card sketch for you for this month over at SSI.  Check it out:


This card came together very quickly which always happens when you start with a fabulous sketch.  Here is my card:


I really wanted to use the trees from the Holiday Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.  So I decided to use that along with the 1/8" striped ribbon to determine my color scheme of Real Red, Garden Green and Whisper White with some gold accents.  The tree and sentiment are from the Lots of Joy stamp set from the Annual Catalog.  I added the reindeer clip and the bow with the Gold Cording Trim for some extra shine.  This was a fun card to make.  

Now its YOUR turn!  Make your own card from this awesome sketch and upload it over at SSI!

No comments:

Post a Comment