Thursday, November 19, 2015

Home For Christmas Suite

I just love all the papers in the Holiday Catalog.  The colors are bright and the images are fun and festive.  Today I have a card that features the Home For Christmas Suite.  Check it out:


I love that cute little house stamp.  I can just imagine the family snuggled around the fireplace enjoying hot chocolate!  I stamped it on some Very Vanilla in Mossy Meadow and then added some Dazzling Details (which is hard to see in the picture, but in person it adds the perfect touch of sparkle).  I love the houses so much, I used the DSP as a background.  I added the Real Red Cotton ribbon and the Have a Cozy Christmas sentiment is surrounded by the Mossy Meadow enamel dots.  Here is how I stamped the inside:


I like the unexpected combo of Real Red and Pool Party.  I had to stamp those bells at the top for a subtle tone on tone touch.  Here is how I stamped the envelope:


Clearly I needed to use that perfect image of Santa and his sleigh.  This entire suite is perfect!  I love it so much.  Thanks for looking!

Over at SSI we are featuring creations made with the Enamel Dots and White Perfect Accents.  Be sure to check back there for more ideas on these fun accessories!



No comments:

Post a Comment