Monday, November 16, 2015

November Inkspiration Challenge

It is the third Monday of the month so we have a new challenge for you over at SSI.  Take a look at this great fall inspired image:


With all the excitement of the holidays coming and the school projects plus a super fun Stampin' Up! event that I got to attend, I didn't have too much time to create for this challenge.  I did throw together a quick and easy card with a new set I got when all the stamps were 15% off.  Check it out: 


I just took a Crumb Cake notecard and stamped that beautiful tree in some regal fall colors inspired by that photo.  There aren't too many leaves left on our trees now, but all the colors this year were so pretty.  Thanks for checking out my card.  Let's see what you can make now!  Upload your creation over at SSI!


No comments:

Post a Comment