Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What's Your Type?

I remember when this set came out last year.  I was so intrigued.  But I was still not really used to the Photopolymer stamp sets so I held off on getting it.  But now that I feel like I got a handle on how they stamp, I love the Photopolymer (you gotta have the Piercing Matt to stamp on)!  Here is the set:


Here is my card:


I saw the color scheme on a challenge a few weeks ago and I was unable to participate n the challenge at that time.  The colors stuck in my head though.  I thought they would be perfect for an "I Love You" card.  These shapes are pretty big so I had to change my initial plan since I didn't have the room.  I think if I ever go back to traditional scrapbooking, I might use this set for fun titles.  I can also see the possibilities for stamping great backgrounds.  

I also had a chance to make a quick Christmas Tag using the Epic Alphabet stamp set that just came from Mr. Brown today.  Check it out:


I used Cherry Cobbler and Cucumber Crush for my red and green.  The "Happy" die cut is glue onto some vellum.  


This was a quick and easy fun Holiday tag.  I had to decorate the back so it was ready to give:


The To and From stamps came from the Oh What Fun stamp sets along with the holly images.  

Thanks so much for checking out my projects today!
Be sure to check out some of the other projects over at SSI using our fabulous Alphabet Sets.  



1 comment:

  1. These are SO CUTE! I love what you do the alphabet stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete