Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sparkly Seasons

There are so many wonderful stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog.  The Sparkly Seasons set was definitely on my MUST HAVE list.  I used this set to make one of my Christmas Cards this year.  Here it is:


The background paper is from the Season of Cheer DSP.  I thought the Night of Navy patterned paper would look good on the Mint Macaron card base.  I made a little snow globe using the nutcracker stamp.  I stamped in the new Basic Black Archival Ink.  I used the coordinating colors from the DSP to determine how I colored my image with Stampin' Write Markers.  I made globe from vellum and embossed it with some Iridescent Ice.  I finished the card off with some silver ribbon.   


The inside sentiment and image come from the Embellished Ornaments set.  


I even stamped on the envelope as well!  

Thanks so much for checking out my card!  I really like how it turned out.  Be sure to check out the other creations with this stamp set over at SSI!



No comments:

Post a Comment