Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Holly Jolly Greetings Stamp Set

I love all the fabulous bundles in the Holiday Catalog.  Getting great coordinating products at a discount is just awesome.  Today at SSI we are spotlighting the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set.  I have the bundle.  I decided to make one of my Christmas Cards using it.  Here it is:


I started off with some Real Red and added Whisper White with the snowflake vellum from the Holiday Fancy Foil Designer Vellum over top.  Side note: use the Fast Fuse to adhere vellum for the closest thing to a no show adhesive.  I used me favorite set of framelits, the Deco Labels, in Whisper White and Smoky Slate.  The Smoky Slate one is embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  On the Whisper White one, I stamped the snowflake from Holly Jolly Greetings in Smoky Slate and added the "On Earth" in Real Red.  I cut the "Peace" from some Red Foil Sheets.  I added some extra shine my twirling some of the Silver Cording trim under the Deco Labels.  Here is the inside:    


I stamped the snowflake in Smoky Slate, stamped off first so it was nice and light and then stamped the sentiment from Peaceful Pines in Real Red ink.  Here is how I stamped the emvelope:


For all of my Christmas Cards this year, I stamped the inside and envelope also to match for a cohesive look.  I love the Smoky Slate stars from the Holly Jolly Greeting set.  

Thanks so much for looking at my card today!  Did you get a chance to look at all the creations with this fabulous stamp set over at SSI?  

No comments:

Post a Comment