Monday, November 30, 2015

A Sweet Thank You Card

I love the color challenge over at Just Add Ink and I had the perfect stamp set in mind.  Here are the colors first:


I have sneak peek at a new stamp set called Apple of My Eye.  Here is my card:


So the Garden Green pear is a little on the dark side, but how cute are these fruit?  I just fussy cut them and used dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment in Sahara Sand and used a Sahara Sand card base and the Sahara Sand Lace Trim.  I always need thank you notes, and I though this one would be great to have on hand.  Here it the inside:


I thought that was a cute sentiment and added some Garden Green leaves in the corners for a little more color.  Thanks for looking!  





3 comments:

  1. Those jewel bright fruits do look good enough to eat Jenny! What a great way to use the colours! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of the challenge colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun & clever way to use the challenge colours, Jenny. Lovely card for summer too. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete